Wall telephone made by Tartutelefoni wabrig, in Tartu, Estonia.
Factory owned by L.M.Ericsson before WWII.
Phone has no serial numbers or dates, but schematic has date 14.06.1927, so phone must be done between 1927 and 1930.
The model number in schematic says to be 302 or 303.
Short history of Tarto telephone factory:
The company was established in August of 1907 under the name of telephone factory Edisson-Kompagnie. The main products were telephones.
In 1924, a department of radio receivers was founded. The licence was bought from the German company Telefunken.
In 1929, the Swedish company Ericsson became one of the major shareholders of the company. From 1930 the official name of the factory was AS TARTU TELEFONIVABRIK (Tartu Telephone Factory), production was in addition labelled with Ericsson, and the trademark was TTV.
On 16 December 1940, the factory was nationalised and factory no 382 was established. Most of the equipment and production were transported to Russia. The records of the company were also sent there. During World War II, in 1941, the factory was partially destroyed and in 1944, the buildings were totally destroyed.
After World War II on 13 November 1944, factory no 89 was founded, which was subordinated to Moscow. From 21.10.1957 the factory was called pk-32, from 31.12.1966 Tartu Kontrollaparatuuritehas (Tartu Test-Equipment Factory), where black boxes or flight recorders for both civil and military aircraft were the main products.
After the regaining of independence of Estonia, the state company RAS TARKON was formed on 01.12.1992.
1996 - Tarkon was privatised and Hallberg-Sekrom Fabriks AB of Sweden became the main owner.
2000 - Tarkon Lehtmetall (sheet metal) was established.
2005 - Member of the HSF Group